2 bedroom house for saleBelvedere Road, Crystal Palace, SE19
- Stunning two bedroom Regency built Grade II listed house
- Generously arranged over three floors
- Superb reception room and expansive separate dining room
- Fantastic kitchen / breakfast room with ample space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Lovely private garden backing onto woodland
- Additional study
- Moments from the amenities of Crystal Palace
This stunning two bedroom Grade II listed house is arranged over three floors and beautifully presented offering exceptional living space with an expansive dining room, stylish kitchen and lovely private garden.
Belvedere Road is ideally situated moments from the vast selection of shops, restaurants and bars of Crystal Palace as well as being only a short distance from Crystal Palace Station and the green open spaces of Crystal Palace Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64860571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1061340. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.