4 bedroom detached house for saleNorton Lane, Norton
Sold by Us
- GUIDE PRICE: £325,000 - £350,000
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- No Onward Chain
- Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen & Utility
- Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Generous Plot, Landscaped Gardens, Patio
- Double Garage, Off Road Parking, uPVC DG, GCH
- Energy Rating - E
GUIDE PRICE: £325,000 - £350,000
This four bedroom detached house is situated in the sought after suburb of Norton. Set within a generous plot which offers huge potential for the purchaser to extend/modernise (subject to necessary consents), the property offers 1300 sq. ft. of accommodation across two levels. Open plan living space, an extended kitchen/utility and well proportioned bedrooms alongside a fabulous landscaped garden all combine to create a superb family home. Well placed for local shops/amenities, schools and transport links. Available with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64872340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.