4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Road, Dilham, North Walsham
- Four Bedroom Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
A splendid and secluded four bedroom / two en-suite bungalow with double garage and gardens
Sunnyway is a c.2100 sq ft property offering four bedrooms, two En-Suites, a large Kitchen / Breakfast Room, two other reception rooms and a Double Garage. Having a delightful private setting on the edge of the small village of Dilham, the rear garden overlooks Dilham moorings, whilst the immediate area provides plenty of opportunities for walking and boating.
The property itself benefits from oil fired central heating throughout, uPvc double glazing and well-arranged accommodation, in particular the private master bedroom suite which is nicely tucked away.
With front door into:
With airing cupboard housing a modern pressurised hot water cylinder and loft access.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
A beautifully proportioned family Kitchen with tiled flooring throughout. The Kitchen area is fitted with an extensive range of wall and floor cupboards including glazed display cabinets with internal lighting, drawers, extensive working surfaces with tiled splash backs, built in down lights under cabinets and sink unit with mixer tap. A Cuisinemaster range cooker incorporates a five ring gas hob with adjacent electric hot plate, twin ovens and grills and stainless steel extractor hood over. Television aerial point, recessed ceiling spotlights and plumbing for dishwasher. Door to Utility Room and glazed French style doors opening into:
This Dining Room has many uses and is currently used as another family sitting room. With double glazed window to front aspect and television aerial point.
A good sized Utility Room with a range of wall and floor cupboards, drawers, working surfaces with tiled splashbacks, a sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and an extractor. Half glazed door to rear and personal door into Garage.
Tucked away from the rest of the accommodation, this splendid double aspect suite has a glazed door to the private rear garden. This bedroom is equipped with an extensive range of bespoke furniture including cupboards, drawers, wardrobes and storage. The passage connecting the bedroom to the main hallway is equipped with further wardrobe cupboards. A door from the bedroom leads to the:
This fully tiled room is fitted with 'his and hers' wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and general storage cupboards. Ceiling down lights.
With built in wardrobes, television and telephone points. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a shower cubicle, Aqualiser shower, wash hand basin with cupboards below and low level WC. Ceiling downlights and extensive tiling.
With window to front aspect.
Bedroom 4 / Study
With window to rear aspect.
A beautifully proportioned double aspect room with a marble fireplace and hearth housing a gas coal effect fire. With television aerial points and French doors opening through to:
With tiled flooring and French doors to the garden.
This spacious detached bungalow is tucked away just off a no through road on the fringe of the highly regarded Broadland village of Dilham. The property is approached over a grass verged driveway bordering meadows and shared with The White House adjacent. There is private access into a brick paved parking and turning area which provides parking for numerous vehicles and leads to the Double Garage.
The secluded gardens are predominately to the front (South) of the property which is enclosed by mature hedging and fencing. The small rear garden is laid to lawn and in the corner you will find a Summer House. This rear garden backs onto the meadows with an outlook over the nearby boat moorings.
With twin up and over doors, electric light and power. There is internal access from the Garage into the Utility Room.
From Norwich proceed North along the Wroxham Road passing through Wroxham and Hoveton. Continue where directed towards Stalham. Passing the village of Beeston keep your eyes open for a turning left, signposted Smallburgh. Proceed to the end where you turn left. Take the first turning right into Dilham then immediately right onto Mill Road. Continue slowly here passing the left hand turning and after a short distance the driveway to the property will be on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64874257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ZK1101947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich - Select Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.