2 bedroom apartment for saleSevern House, Enterprise Way, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- A truly stunning luxury apartment
- Spacious apartment extending to 776 sq. ft.
- Open plan stylish kitchen/reception room with walnut floors
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Second modern bathroom
- Private balcony with river views
- Secure underground parking space and secure bike storage
- Moments from the River Thames and Wandsworth Park
- Short walk to Wandsworth Town mainline station and East Putney tube
James Pendleton take pleasure introducing to the market this truly stunning two bedroom apartment set on the first floor of a prestigious development. The spacious and bright apartment has an open plan kitchen/reception which features walnut floors with underfloor heating and benefits from a private wrap-around balcony with views towards the River. Floor to ceiling windows flood the apartment with lots of light, the master bedroom leads on to a modern en-suite shower room. There is a well-proportioned second double bedroom, and there is also a stylish guest bathroom. The flat also benefits from a handy cupboard in the hallway offering ample storage. The property is also offered with a secure underground parking space, bike storage, secure entry, a lift, concierge and gymnasium.
Riverside Quarter is a fantastic location, with East Putney Tube and Wandsworth Town Overground station both a short walk away and the river taxi service within easy reach. Putney High Street’s wealth of boutique shops and bars, as well as Wandsworth Town Centre, Old York Road and Wandsworth Park are all very close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64877062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.