3 bedroom terraced house for saleLoch Naver, St. Leonards, EAST KILBRIDE
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM TERRACED FAMILY HOME
- WALK IN CONDITION WITH BOTH MODERN & NEUTRAL DECORATIVE TONES THROUGHOUT
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE & THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED DINIGN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- VERY POPULAR RESIDENTIAL POCKET - SCHOOLING, COMMUTING & AMENITIES
- VIEWINS ESSENTIAL - CALL NOW
**** FANTASTIC FIXED PRICE ****
Set within a very popular residential pocket of St. Leonards, East Kilbride, Home Connexions are pleased to offer to the market place this very well presented terraced family home which offers great flexible family accommodation. Internally the property can only be described as walk in condition and a credit to the current vendors offering a mixture of both modern and neutral decorative tones throughout which will appeal to all who view. The property is positioned offering excellent local amenities and commuting links as well as a superb choice of local schooling. The selling agents are advising early viewings to avoid disappointment as a high volume of activity is anticipated.
**** Internal viewings essential to appreciate the size of property on offer.
The property comprises of a welcoming porch entrance hallway offering access to all rooms within. The lounge enjoys views over the front of the property via a lovely full height picture window, complete with wood effect flooring and a decorative entrance walk way. Also off the main hallway there is access to a spacious dining kitchen which has been fitted to include a good range of wall and base mounted units as well as offering space for free standing appliances and has been finished with laminate flooring.
The property continues to impress once heading up an open wooden staircase accessing the upper landing boasting three spacious bedrooms as well as the bathroom. Bedroom one and three benefit from fitted carpet whilst bedroom two benefits wood effect flooring with fitted storage cupboards in bedrooms two and three. The bathroom has been fully re-fitted offering a three piece white shower suite offering a fitted vanity unit with an insert basin and fitted storage complete with wall and floor tiling. The property is further enhanced with well maintained gardens to the front and rear.
East Kilbride plays host to a variety of local clubs and societies with easy access to Calderglen, Strathclyde and Chatelherault Country Parks. East Kilbride offers a range of primary and secondary schooling, and South Lanarkshire College is located in the town also. It is one of Scotland's largest and newest towns enjoying a central locale with ample bus and rail services and motorway links providing access in and around the central belt. East Kilbride also boasts a wide and varied range of shopping centres, retail parks, bars, restaurants and night life. Some of the local amenities include a multiplex cinema, ice rink, the Arts Centre, the Dollan Aqua Centre, as well as several Sports Centres, Golf Courses and numerous other recreational facilities.
EPC Band: D
Lounge (1) 4.60m (15'1") x 3.68m (12'1")
Kitchen Dining (1) 4.57m (15'0") x 2.54m (8'4")
Bedroom One 3.94m (12'11") x 3.51m (11'6")
Bedroom Two (1) 3.94m (12'11") x 2.79m (9'2")
Bedroom Three (1) 2.87m (9'5") x 2.59m (8'6")
Shower Room 1.96m (6'5") x 1.70m (5'7")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.