3 bedroom terraced house for saleDownedge, St. Albans
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedrooms
- Good sized accommodation
- Rear garden with outbuilding
- Off street parking
- Fantastic location
A three bedroom terraced house situated in a lovely location overlooking playing fields to the front. Downedge is in a perfect location being easily reached on foot from the town centre and being two minutes from St Michaels village and its local shops.
A three bedroom terraced house situated in a lovely location overlooking playing fields to the front and a short walk to the town centre. The property briefly consists of good sized lounge to the front and a large kitchen diner to the rear of the property. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear there is a nice sized garden mainly laid to lawn with an outbuilding and a freestanding shed. To the front of the property there is off street parking for several cars. Downedge is in a perfect location being easily reached on foot from the town centre and being two minutes from St Michaels village and its local shops and access to the park. The city centre mainline train station is a 25 minute walk away.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, radiator and laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen / Diner
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, splash back tiling, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, range cooker, cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, space for dishwasher, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, radiator and ceramic tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard housing water cylinder, loft access and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed windows to rear, built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and electric shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and lino flooring.
Block paved driveway providing off street parking.
Patio area, laid to lawn, steel shed, brick outbuilding and fence border.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64880437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB102839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.