1 bedroom flat for saleAcademy Place, Isleworth
- New build
- Close to train station
- Close to tube station
- Central heating
- Close to shops and amenities
• Ideal first-time buy / Investment
• Well maintained popular development
• Gated development
• Bicycle storage
• Access to both underground and overground stations
• 1st-floor apartment
• Communal garden view
• Laminated flooring throughout
• Very low heating bills – EPC (B)
• Allocated parking within (one of the most convenient parking lot )
• Long lease
An immaculate first-floor apartment situated within a gated development comprising one double bedroom, spacious open plan lounge/diner/kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors opening onto Juliette balcony, and a modern bathroom with shower. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazed windows, and allocated parking. This property is well located for excellent transport links and local amenities and is within easy reach of Isleworth and Syon Lane BR Stations (serving London Waterloo) and Osterley tube (10minute walk - Piccadilly Line to Central London and Heathrow).
Approximate floor area 495 sq.ft. (46 sq.m )
Serious buyers only
TW75LJ ( from Ridgeway Raod)
Property located in Academy Place
Property reference: IATA9191
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64880642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Am The Agent, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.