1 bedroom flat for saleManor House Close, Birmingham, B29
- GROUND FLOOR 70% SHARE RETIREMENT FLAT FOR THE OVER 55's WITH NO RENT PAYABLE ON THE REMAINDER 30% SHARE OFFERING NO UPWARD CHAIN
- ONE BEDROOM
- REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- EMERGENCY PULL CORDS IN ALL ROOMS
- ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- WSAHING LINE ARE AND CAR PARK
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND SEATING AREA
A DELIGHTFUL ground floor 70% share retirement flat for the over 55's with no rent payable on the remainder 30% share with Clarion Housing Group OFFERING NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property is set in Weoley Castle with accommodation that briefly comprises of communal entrance with security intercom system, leading through to the communal hallway that gives access to the property's main entrance door through to hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and refitted shower room, all with emergency pull cords, having communal front and rear gardens with patio to the rear and seating area to the front including washing line area and car park providing ample parking. The property benefits from double glazing with electric and storage heating where specified. VIEWING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE PROPERTY ON OFFER.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64884484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10597636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Evans Estate Agents, Weoley Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.