5 bedroom detached house for saleBurden Park, Clevedon
- In the grounds of Clevedon Hall, a Grade II Listed Victorian Mansion House
- 'Bay Green' 18 brand new stunning detached contemporary homes
- Plans and specification details available by request
- Spitfire Property Group are an award winning development company
- We believe this to be one of the most prestigious new homes developments in the South West
- You will be just a stroll of the sea front and Hill Road with its boutique, shops and restaurants
- This is a gated development
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to master bedroom, bedroom 2 and 3
- Individually designed for Bay Green, Spitfire bespoke Kitchen with corian worktops and glass splashbacks
- Fabulous bathrooms
SHOW HOME NOW OPEN - CALL TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT. 16 Burden Park is an impressive five bedroom house which is now under construction and sits in generous gardens. This house type has been named the "Curzon". There will be just five of these exciting homes on this development. They have stunning master bedrooms complete with dressing room and sumptuous en suite. There is even a balcony from this bedroom. Drawing inspiration from Scandinavian architecture and designed for contemporary open-plan living. Two sets of bi-fold doors create a breathtaking relationship between the living and the gardens.
Bay Green enjoys an enviable, secluded location, nestled within the grounds of the prestigious Clevedon Hall and just a stones throw of the sea front where you can walk along the beach to a number of cafes and restaurants. The development is designed for modern living. Its architecture satisfies the most contemporary tastes, featuring extensive glazing and white render, whilst architectural detailing in weather-grey stone demonstrates a sensitive regard for the estates mature heritage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8490764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.