5 bedroom detached house for saleOakway, Studham, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- Recently Remodelled by Current Owners
- 3750 Sq Ft of Versatile Accommodation
- Stunning Open Plan Living Space
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Two En-Suites, Bathroom and Shower Room
- Triple Garage with Potential to Convert to Annexe
- Grounds of Approximately 0.7 of an Acre
Stunning five bedroom detached family home offering approximately 3750 sq ft of versatile accommodation set in approximately 0.7 of an acre and backing onto open countryside.
This fabulous home has been recently remodelled by the current owners and offers 3750 sq ft of versatile and beautifully presented accommodation, with the potential to further extend by changing the triple garage into an annexe (subject to the necessary consents). A wonderful entrance hall with wood block floor and seating area leads into a striking open plan reception area which includes a living room with open fireplace, dining/family area with 'lantern style' roof and bespoke kitchen. The family area is flooded with light and bi-fold doors open out to a large deck. The stylish kitchen is fully fitted with bespoke units with granite worktops, integrated appliances and a large central island. A separate utility room sits just off. There are four double bedrooms on this level. The master bedroom is an excellent size and has superb built-storage, two sets of French doors opening onto the garden and a luxurious en-suite bathroom. There is a further stylish en-suite and family bathroom on this level. Upstairs there is a large bedroom area that has been partly divided to create two rooms with built in storage and further eaves storage, served by a modern shower room. A large family room/study completes the first floor. There is a large loft room and further storage on the second floor. Outside the grounds extend to 0.7 of an acre and are mainly laid to lawn with a large sun deck and gated access to the rear to lovely countryside walks. The front driveway allows ample parking and leads to the triple garage.
Oakway is situated in the picturesque village of Studham. The house is surrounded by miles of wonderful open countryside and is within close proximity to Whipsnade Zoo and the Dunstable Downs. The village offers two excellent pubs and an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted primary school, There are also several well regarded private schools close by. The towns of Harpenden and Berkhamsted are a short drive away offering excellent amenities and fast rail links into London. The M1 and London Luton Airport are also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64888740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VAC190202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, Village & Country. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.