3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Beeches, Beaminster
This wonderful three bedroom detached home is situated in a popular location within the delightful town of Beaminster. The property boasts accommodation that is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from a good-size rear garden, a single garage and a driveway providing off-road parking. EPC rating C.
Situation - Beaminster is a small West Dorset country town nestling in a bowl-shaped valley near the source of the River Brit. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the town itself is surrounded by beautiful countryside and offers a thriving community with a good selection of shops, restaurants and pubs, many of which are clustered around the town square. There is also a popular annual music festival and a number of well regarded schools in the area. Beaminster is well placed for enjoying both the delights of Dorset and Devon and its dramatic scenery, walks and bridle paths.
Accommodation - This wonderful three bedroom detached family home offers good-size accommodation and is beautifully presented throughout. Entrance is gained via a spacious hallway offering stairs to the first floor, an under stairs storage cupboard and tiled flooring, which continues into the kitchen and the downstairs cloakroom/WC. The delightful sitting/dining room is also accessed off the entrance hallway and receives plentiful natural light via a large bay window and a set of french doors that lead to the garden. The room also benefits from generous dimensions and features an attractive fireplace housing an electric fire. The kitchen boasts a comprehensive range of wall and base level units providing ample storage options and work surfaces. Integral appliances include an oven and a five-ring gas hob with space provided for additional appliances. The light and spacious feel to the property continues to the first floor where there are three generous bedrooms, the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is tastefully fitted with a suite comprising a low level WC, a vanity wash hand basin and a fixed tiled panel enclosed bath with central mixer taps. There is also a good-size airing cupboard positioned on the landing housing a Vaillant unvented hot water storage cylinder. Externally, the property is approached via a driveway that provides off-road parking for one vehicle. To the rear of the property, there is a lovely enclosed garden that is laid predominately to lawn with borders offering a variety of mature plants and shrubs. An area of decking nearest the property provides the ideal space for alfresco dining in the warmer months. There is also an outside covered plug socket, side access on both sides of the property, lean-to storage and a good-size single garage with up-and-over door. The garage houses the Vaillant gas central heating boiler and benefits from power and light. EPC rating C.
Key Features - * Beautifully presented three bedroom family home situated in a desirable location.
* Spacious sitting/dining room with feature fireplace and french doors leading to the rear garden.
* Modern fitted kitchen with integral Belling oven and five-ring gas hob.
* Contemporary family bathroom, master en-suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom/WC.
* UPVC double glazed throughout and gas central heated (boiler fitted February 2013).
* Under stairs cupboard and first floor airing cupboard.
* Fully boarded loft space with power and light.
* Delightful enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a decking area for alfresco dining.
* Good-size single garage with up and over door, power and light.
* Driveway providing off-road parking.
* Located in close proximity to a wide range of amenities including local schools.
Room Dimensions -
Sitting/Dining Room - 5.41m x 4.57m (17'09" x 15'0") -
Kitchen - 3.30m x 3.20m (10'10" x 10'06") -
Cloakroom/Wc - 2.03m x 0.89m (6'08" x 2'11") -
Bedroom One - 4.72m x 2.59m (15'06" x 8'06") -
Ensuite - 3.18m x 1.07m (10'05" x 3'06") -
Bedroom Two - 3.73m x 3.15m (12'03" x 10'04") -
Bedroom Three - 3.71m x 2.08m (12'02" x 6'10") -
Family Bathroom - 3.23m x 2.77m (10'07" x 9'01") -
Single Garage - 6.12m x 2.49m (20'01" x 8'02") -
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is D
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64890397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27773576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.