4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3, Plover Wood View, Westmoor Road
- Luxury Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite Master
- Contemporary Living-Dining Kitchen
- Bi-Fold Doors & Island Unit
- Approx. 0.22 Acre Plot
- Drive & Integral Garage
- Woodland Views
- Luxury Fittings & High Quality Flooring
- Lawned Garden & Patio
- Available Summer 2018
Plot 3, Plover Wood View, is an impressive four-bedroom detached dormer bungalow, set on an approximately 0.22-acre plot. This superb new build home features a contemporary living-dining kitchen with integrated appliances, an island unit and bi-fold doors to the large rear garden. With a luxury en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, utility room, integrated garage and high-quality fittings throughout. The development is set back from Westmoor Road and is ideally placed for Chesterfield Train Station, Hospital and Tapton Golf Course, whilst enjoying views of Plover Woods.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64892725.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.