2 bedroom apartment for saleCrow Lane, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1
- Gated entrance and undercover allocated parking
- No onward chain
- Close to Rochester High Street and station
- EPC energy rating C (76)
You couldn’t wish for a closer location to enjoy the historic High Street lifestyle than this two bedroom luxury apartment in Kings Mews. Immaculately presented throughout it is ready for any buyer to enjoy the property from day one. Contemporary decoration in the spacious rooms and a modern kitchen and bathroom leave very little for any buyer to do other than move in their furniture.
All the modern day demands are met here with an en-suite shower room, large storage cupboards and gated entrance to make this a very secure home.
You can certainly forget how close to the High Street you are here, as once that gates shuts you're in your very own enclosed environment.
Within a couple of minutes you could be jumping on the high speed train link getting into London in less than 40 minutes or be dining in one of your favourite restaurants or coffee houses.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Open Plan Living/ Kitchen Area: 21'2 maximum x 20'1 maximum (6.46m x 6.13m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 9'9 (3.69m x 2.97m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 10'8 x 3'0 (3.25m x 0.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 9'9 (3.69m x 2.97m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 5'6 (2.44m x 1.68m)
- Undercover Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64892818.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11526246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.