2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHigh Salterns, Seaview
- Sought After High Salterns Area
- Short Walk to Village Centre & Local Beach
- Local Transport Communications
- Quiet Secluded Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- CHAIN FREE
Sat in the grounds of a former Manor house sits this development of sought after apartments close to the village centre of Seaview. Large communal lawns wrap around the entire development making this an ideal place to relax and to enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Ground floor apartment, accommodation comprising lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 spacious bedrooms and bathroom.
The property benefits from central heating and double glazing throughout. Long Lease.
LOUNGE/DINER 13' 01" x 10' 09" (3.99m x 3.28m)
KITCHEN 7' 00" x 6' 05" (2.13m x 1.96m)
BATHROOM 6' 00" x 5' 03" (1.83m x 1.6m)
BEDROOM ONE 10' 00" x 10' 00" (3.05m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 00" x 7' 10" (3.05m x 2.39m)
OUTSIDE The apartment has a small garden with a variety of shrubs and small bushes, Large communal gardens surround the property. Off road parking and single garage with up and over door. Visitor parking. Communal outside drying area
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64893422.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Bembridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.