Land for saleThorpe Road, Kirby Cross, CO13 0NH
- Planning consent for the erection of two 3 bedroom detached bungalows with garages
- Plot tucked back from the road
- Shared access to side
- Plot in the region of half an acre
- Services will need to be connected
General information An opportunity to purchase this plot of land extended to just over one acre with planning consent under Application No. 17/01272/FUL, won under appeal with Appeal Reference No. APP/P1569/W/17/3190924 for the erection of 2 three bedroom detached bungalows with single garages. The plot is set in a tucked away position set back from the road back from the road accessed via a shared driveway.
The outside The land is set back from the road down a shared lawned driveway with a five bar gate providing access to the plot which is predominately laid to lawn with mature trees and hedges.
Where? The property is located in the popular village of Kirby Cross which adjoins Kirby Le Soken on the east of Colchester close to the coastal town of Frinton on Sea.
Kirby Cross itself has a railway line linking back to Colchester, there is also a fish and chip shop, coffee shop and Triangle shopping centre with Co-op supermarket all located within easy reach.
Straight forward access can be gained to the A133 which links to the A120 with links to Colchester, the A12 and beyond.
Important information Council Tax Band - N/A
Services - We understand that there is currently no services connected to the land, these would need to be connected up. We have been advised that the services are available in the road outside.
Tenure - Freehold
EPC - N/A
Agents Note: We understand that the access leading from the road is a shared access with the person who owns the adjoining and they have stipulated that the access from the road must stay as grass, however we understand there is an agreement to have some form of base laid down to help save churning up the grass. We have also been advised by our client they have right of access the strip of land to gain access to the plot which we understand is assignable to the purchaser of the land.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100989063327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Colchester Residential Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.