2 bedroom terraced house for saleBirkwood Terrace, Braithwell, Rotherham
- Charming Two Bedroom Terrace Property
- Well Presented Spacious Living Accommodation
- Village Location
- Utility Area & Downstairs W/C
- No Chain!!!
A very well presented two bedroom mid terraced property priced to sell and offered to the market with NO CHAIN! Located in the sought after village of Braithwell this would be a fantastic home for First Time Buyers or someone looking to escape to the country. Call us today to book your viewing!!
Lounge 12' 11" x 14' 8" Max ( 3.94m x 4.47m Max )
Entering from the front yard a double glazed door opens into this sizeable lounge. The main focal point is the mutli fuel burner with marble hearth and a wooden beam mantel piece. Also offering a front facing window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and carpet to the flooring. A door opens to the stairs and kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.97m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, with contrasting worktops, tiled splashbacks and an inset sink/drainer with mixed tap. There is a rayburn style electric cooker with cooker hood overhead, fully tiled floor and space for a compact dining table. Also offers a central heated radiator, door to the utility area, access to the stairs and a door to the rear yard.
Accessed from the kitchen this utility area has space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and hold the central heating boiler. There is a single glazed rear facing window, tiles to the floor and a door to the downstairs W/C.
Fitted with a low flush W/C and a wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit below. The floor is fully tiled.
Stairs rise from the ground floor providing access to all first floor accommodation. There is also access to the loft and the area is carpeted throughout.
Master Bedroom 14' 10" In Recess x 9' 10" Into Recess ( 4.52m In Recess x 3.00m Into Recess )
This rear facing room has views across the village and onto open fields. Also offering a fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors, built in storage cupboard, central heated radiator and carpet to the floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.21m )
This front facing room has a built in wardrobe, central heated radiator and carpet to the floor.
This stunning bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite including wash hand basin with mixer taps, bath with mixer taps and a low flush W/C. There is also a fully tiled walk in shower with power shower over head and feature spotlight. The room is fully tiled to the walls and floor, there is a central heated towel rail and a front facing window.
To the front of the property there is a shared gate with the adjoining neighbour opening to the low maintenance front yard with paved path and pebbled area. There is also space on the street for parking.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance yard with access to two detached outbuildings complete with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64895542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.