5 bedroom detached house for saleHutchinson Close, Manea, MARCH
- Detached House
- 4 /5 Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Three Bathrooms
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Off Road Parking
ROOM FOR ALL THE FAMILY ! * NO CHAIN * NO CHAIN * NO CHAIN* - FIVE Bedrooms - THREE Bathrooms - Lounge plus separate dining room - Kitchen with Utility Room - Generous Rear Gardens - VILLAGE LOCATION
This detached house is situated on the popular Hutchinson Close area of Manea, approx. 8 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from 4/5 bedrooms, three bathrooms, lounge plus separate dining room, fitted kitchen with utility room, generous rear gardens and off road parking. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Laminate floor. Stairs leading off. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Window to side.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled. Window to side. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 3" ( 5.03m x 3.12m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling. Double doors to
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.51m )
French doors to garden. Radiator. Laminate floor. Double doors to lounge.
Family Room 12' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.54m )
Window to side. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.49m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Double electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Oil fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Five ( Ground Floor ) 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Window to front.
Window to rear. Radiator. Low level wc. Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Laminate floor.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Window to side. Smoke alarm. Loft access. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.34m x 2.92m )
Window to front. Radiator. Integral wardrobe. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.02m )
Window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' x 8' 6" ( 4.27m x 2.59m )
Skylight to rear. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Window to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens have hard standing for multi vehicle parking. Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area, outside tap, outside light. Further gardens are laid to grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64895545.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.