4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLiphook Road, Lindford
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi detached family house offering modern accommodation offering an open plan living/dining/kitchen experience
- Three allocated parking spaces to the front of the property
- Front door opening into particularly generous entrance hall, offering scope to use as reception space, with cloakroom and stairs to the first floor
- Front aspect family room or formal sitting room
- Generous open plan L-living room, open plan to the kitchen and with patio doors opening onto the garden. The real heart of the home, perfect for family time or entertaining
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility room wi
- Stairs to wide open first floor landing with modern glass and wood balustrade
- Four first floor double bedrooms; two with en suite shower rooms offering a master and guest suite equally
- Modern family bathroom
- Enclosed level rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a paved pathway to a raised terrace
* Generous four bedroom, 3 bathroom family house * Presenting as a new house having been completely refurbished and modernised throughout * Situated in the heart of Lindford close to local amenities * Off road parking for 3 vehicles * Enclosed level rear garden * Large hallway and landing * Open plan living/dining/kitchen plus separate family room * Offered with no onward chain * EPC C 76
For full details please see brochure.
Recent development of three properties; all offering individual and unique accommodation with generous allocated parking to the front situated on a popular residential road close to village centre shops and amenities, including the hugely popular Royal Exchange pub/restaurant, and on the bus routes for local secondary schools
LOCATION Lindford is a popular small semi rural village just into Hampshire famed for the River Wey running through it. The area has extensive surrounding countryside, of particular note is Broxhead Common which is part of the National Trust and is famous for its heather and wildlife (especially the nightjar). This area forms part of the Shipwrights Way where you can walk, cycle or ride to Bentley in the north or Portsmouth Dockyard in the south. The Shipwrights Ways also runs through Bordon Woods and borders the River Wey. Local shops and services are available nearby with the larger towns of Farnham, Alton and Petersfield offering high street shopping and main line rail connections, and are within a ten mile or so radius. The smaller town of Liphook, with a slower train service into London is less than 5 miles away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8255521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.