3 bedroom terraced house for saleSelworthy Road, London
- Off Street parking
- Local train station that offers quick access into the city
- Local high street with an array of shops
- Local parks for entertainment
Selworthy Road is located on the borders of Sydenham, Forest Hill and Catford and lies within close proximity of Bell Green Retail Park which is home to a local supermarket and other retail conveniences, a brilliant sized three bedroom home located on a highly favoured Road close to local amenities!
Barnard Marcus are pleased to offer to market this three bedroom home located on a quiet residential Road ideal for a family, first time buyers or buy to let investors looking for an attractive yield.
This three bedroom property is offered to market by extremely motivated vendors already looking for their new home. The accommodation comprises of; a good sized living room with a fire place and bay window, dining room which also leads out onto a spacious conservatory, kitchen with appliances and plenty of storage and a magnificent garden. Upstairs you will find three ample sized rooms, family bathroom and loft space that could be further be developed subject to planning.
Selworthy Road is located on the borders of Sydenham, Forest Hill and Catford and lies within close proximity of Bell Green Retail Park which is home to a local supermarket and other retail conveniences. RiverPool park is moments away from the property if evening strolls are of interest then this property is a must see. Please call to arrange your viewing slot now
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.17m )
Reception Room 14' x 10' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 10' x 5' 5" ( 3.05m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 12' x 1' ( 3.66m x 0.30m )
Bedroom 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 8' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.46m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SYD100487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.