4 bedroom terraced house for saleMuirfield Drive, Glenrothes, KY6
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- ATTRACTIVE WOODLAND OUTLOOK
- VERY POPULAR LOCATION
- EPC = D
- CONSERVATORY TO THE REAR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
* Popular location with families.
* Spacious accommodation - early entry available
* Lovely wooded aspects - close to Golf Course
* 4 bedrooms, lounge/diner and conservatory
* Recommend early viewing!
Super family villa with end terrace spot overlooking woodland and Glenrothes golf course. property offers 4 bedrooms with flyover format, modern kitchen, lounge/dining room, conservatory offering additional living space a family bathroom and ground floor WC. In Newcastle area this affords a location with popular school facility. View now!
Glenrothes town centre offers a wide range of facilities to include library, shopping at the Kingdom Centre with the Rothes Hall Theatre, and ten-pin bowling. Sports and leisure pursuits are available at the Fife Institute. For the commuter there is access onto the A92 for travelling throughout Fife, the M90 and railway stations at both Markinch and Thornton providing links to Edinburgh.
Ideal for established or growing families this end terraced villa offers spacious accommodation throughout. Ample living space with the addition of a conservatory will appeal. WC on ground and upper floor is a popular asset. Do not delay in viewing!
Lounge / Dining Room
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64898782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528777886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.