2 bedroom flat for saleLower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
- Newly refurbished two bedroom apartment
- First floor with south facing balcony
- Newly fitted bathroom with separate shower
- Fitted kitchen with a range of fitted units and integrated appliances
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Neutral decor throughout
- Share of Freehold
- Off Road Parking & Private Entrance
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Edwards is pleased to bring to the market this newly refurbished two bedroom apartment. Complete with a private entrance, off road parking and a share of the freehold this apartment is perfect for first time buyer, investor of buy to let market.
From the outset this is a very modern apartment with a large storage cupboard at the top of the stairs and access to the loft, the hallway accesses all of the rooms in the apartment.
The bathroom is white and part tiled with metro tiles. A large bath fills the space under the window and a walk in shower, toilet and basin completes the room.
There are two double bedrooms to the rear of the property, the master bedroom has a door leading out to a south facing balcony, perfect for enjoying the sun!
The reception room is configured as contemporary living with fitted units and integrated appliances along with a breakfast bar delineating the kitchen area. The living area is light and spacious with triple windows.
Viewing is highly recommended for this well priced apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64898847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488012746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.