3 bedroom terraced house for sale14 Broom Place, Bridge of Weir, PA11 3LR
- Enclosed front and rear gardens
- Reception hallway with deep store cupboard
- Spacious lounge/dining room with feature fireplace and electric fire
- Fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Upgraded modern shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Well presented three bedroom mid terrace villa in a popular cul de sac location with landscaped and level enclosed gardens.
Impressive family accommodation within this well presented mid terrace villa positioned in a courtyard area of Broom Place. The front and rear gardens have been designed for ease of maintenance with timber decking path leading to the front door, front gravel area screened by hedgerow. There is a common close leading to the rear garden with a timber gate leading to this enclosed area which is laid as flagstone patio and terrace with display borders and a timber fence boundary. There is residents parking positioned at the front of the property.
The home offers accommodation comprising a reception hallway with stairs to the upper floor and a store cupboard below. There is a spacious lounge/dining room with fire surround and electric fire. The kitchen is fitted with a range of traditional styled furniture including space for three freestanding appliances and window and double glazed door over looking the rear garden. The upper floor of the property has three good sized bedrooms all with wardrobe storage and an upgraded tiled shower room with modern sanitary ware. The specification of the home includes gas fired central heating, double glazing and an attic providing further storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.