3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongton Avenue, West Didsbury
- Deceptively spacious semi detached family home
- Presented to a high standard throughout
- Semi open plan reception rooms with beautiful features
- Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Walking distance to West Didsbury Village
- Large bathroom suite and separate wc
- Off road parking for numerous vehicles and a beautiful private rear garden
- Internal viewing is highly recommended
This substantial family home is located on a popular tree lined road within a short walk of West Didsbury Village offering excellent amenities and transport links including Burton Road tram stop. Boasting extremely spacious accommodation which is presented to a high standard throughout whilst retaining many original features as well as a beautiful landscaped private garden. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer!
An impressive and deceptively spacious semi detached family home situated on a generous plot with beautiful landscaped gardens and located on a popular road within walking distance to West Didsbury Village offering excellent schools, amenities and transport links.
The spacious and well planned internal accommodation comprises: Porch, a welcoming reception hallway, downstairs wc, bay fronted lounge with double doors opening to the dining room, modern fitted kitchen with and separate utility room. Two former bedrooms have been converted creating one large master suite. To the first floor there are now three good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a modern bathroom and a separate WC.
Externally there is a good sized driveway for a number of cars to the front and a stunning private rear garden with walled boundaries and mature trees giving an extra element of privacy. The road itself is kept private with a permit parking scheme in place.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64901137.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 659571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Didsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.