6 bedroom detached house for saleHamilton Terrace, St John's Wood, London, NW8
- Principal Bedroom with 'His' Dressing Room and En-Suite Bathroom, Separate 'Her' Dressing Room with En-Suite Bathroom, Four Further Bedrooms (All with En-Suite Bathrooms), Two Reception (truncated)
Two newly built, double fronted Freehold detached villas with grand volumes, unsurpassed amenities and stunning interiors on an elite London Address.
GRAND VOLUMES: Two newly built, double fronted, Freehold detached villas that can be purchased separately or together. These two impressive fully stucco fronted seven and six bedroom residences (746 sq m/ 8,037 sq ft and 661 sq m/7,121 sq ft with a further 1,395 sq ft of valuable communals) have been magnificently designed for both formal entertaining as well as for family living. The rooms have extremely grand volumes: far grander than neighbouring houses.
UNSURPASSED AMENITIES: The basements of each house comprise a spa leisure suite including a very large swimming pool that has been modelled on the Bulgari spa, a gym and a sauna/steam room. Further benefits of each house include a large passenger lift servicing all floors and two secured parking spaces per house in the underground car park. There will also be the option of a 24 hour butler and security at the rear of the properties, making them two of the most prestigious houses and two of the most secure houses in London. These impressive fully stucco fronted residences benefit from Westerly facing private gardens affording the houses an abundance of natural sunlight throughout.
ELITE LONDON ADDRESS: One of the finest addresses in St John's Wood.
Hamilton Terrace is one of the finest addresses in London and is conveniently located for the shops and cafés of both St John's Wood High Street and Maida Vale. With excellent transport links including St John's Wood Underground Station (Bakerloo and Jubilee Line) and Maida Vale Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) which provides easy access to the West End, City and Canary Wharf.
1. An opportunity to buy either one or both of the properties.
2. The internal photos included are of Lyon Villa.
3. Both houses are currently unfurnished.
Rear Landscaped Garden, 24 Hour Security/White-Gloved Butler, Secure Underground Parking For Two Cars, Six Person Lift to All Floors, Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Room, Games Room and Large Swimming Pool (The Same Sisazza Tiles as the Bulgari Spa), Superlative Finishes From The World's Leading Suppliers e.g. Hermes Wallpapers, Renowned Art Curators, Lalique, Steinway and Rolls Royce
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGS180010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Chase, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.