4 bedroom detached house for saleKings Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Brand New 4 bedroom executive detached family house
- En-suite shower room plus a downstairs cloakroom
- Walk down the road to the beach
- Nice size garden for a new build
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £400,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A brand new 4 bedroom detached house which is ready to move into with fabulous sea views in the distance and just a relaxing walk away down the road to the Blue flag awarded beach, sound interesting?
Well let me tell you, with this place you would not have to lift a finger. All the renovation work has been carefully thought about by the present owner and you could literally just move your furniture in and put your feet up. This will give you more time to enjoy everything that Minster has to offer including the beach, which as mentioned is only down the road. Picture a bright sunny day, a lovely blue sky, the children would love it here. Also just around the corner is the local Co-op ideal to get your daily newspaper or to pick up a few supplies you have forgotten off your weekly shop.
The size of this property puts it on the map for families as there is plenty of room for everyone. A cosy lounge with space for a sofa with an additional area to sit and eat in the separate dining area. The family bathroom is great if you want to relax after work with a hot steamy bubble filled bath or if you are in a rush, the en-suite shower room would be ideal and what with the downstairs cloakroom, that makes 3 toilets in this place which will be great in the morning rush.
The garden is also a lovely size, bearing in mind this is a brand new house, it is also ideal for entertaining family and friends when they come over to visit.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom: 5'10 x 3'3 (1.78m x 0.99m)
- Lounge: 16'6 into bay (5.03m) narrowing to 13'10 (4.22m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
- Dining Area: 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Utility Room: 8'0 x 6'5 (2.44m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 11'7 (3.56m x 3.53m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'3 x 5'6 (2.52m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 (4.02m) narrowing to 11'1 (3.38m) x 12'1 (3.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 9'3 (3.43m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'4 (3.15m) narrowing to 8'9 (2.67m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
- Bathroom: 8'2 x 6'5 (2.49m x 1.96m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Front Driveway
- Garage: 18'2 x 9'2 (5.54m x 2.80m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.