6 bedroom detached house for saleSOUTHWICK ROAD, DENMEAD
- SPACIOUS DETACHED AND VERSATILE PROPERTY
- SELF-CONTAINED ANNEXE
- LUXURY KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN FIREPLACE
- BATHROOM WITH WHIRLPOOL BATH
- DETACHED GARAGE & COVERED PARKING FOR CARAVAN / BOAT
- GOOD SIZED ESTABLISHED GARDEN
- VIEWING RECCOMMENDED
- EPC - D
A spacious, detached and versatile property with self-contained annex set close to Denmead village centre.
The property lies within good size established gardens and benefits from ample parking, together with a detached garage which measures 29' x 14' and a covered parking / storage area for caravan / boat etc
Internally, the properties benefit from double glazing and gas heating systems and have their own front and rear entrances. The main house features entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor, luxury fitted kitchen/diner with front aspect and side aspect windows, lounge with open fireplace, dining room to the front aspect, utility area, bathroom with whirlpool bath and conservatory which overlooks and leads to the rear garden. There is also an additional reception room to the front aspect allowing for the flexibility of use as a ground floor bedroom to the annexe or a further reception room for the main house.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room and there are three further bedrooms with fitted cupboards or wardrobes and family shower room.
The self-contained annexe home is approached via its own front door and leads into the lounge / dining room which has the stairs leading to the first floor. At the rear of the lounge can be found a kitchen, conservatory and ground floor shower room. On the first floor, there is a landing leading to the bedroom which has windows to the front and rear elevations.
Outside, the driveway leads to the front and side of the property and to the detached garage which has stairs leading to a large first floor storage space, power and light. Adjoining the rear of the garage, is a potting shed and towards the rear of the garden is a further outbuilding measuring approximately 20' x 11' with power and light. The gardens are laid to lawn and are well stocked with flower and shrub borders, along with a pergola, mature fruit trees, pond and an enclosed vegetable kitchen garden.
Winchester City Council Band E ( £1901.20 2016/2017)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDMCC_483262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Denmead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.