2 bedroom terraced house for saleFindern Street, Derby
Offers in Region of
- Two Double Bedroom, Mid Terraced Property
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal For Any First Time Buyer, Investor Or Family
- Epc Rating D
- Close To Derby City Centre & Derby University
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Low Maintenance Garden To The Rear Of The Property
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Internal Viewings Are Highly Recommended
Brought to the market with no upward chain, this two double bedroom, mid terraced property is located close to Derby City Centre and Derby University. Ideal for any first time buyer, investor or family, this spacious property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a low maintenance garden. Internal viewings are essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64909744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8702329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.