3 bedroom penthouse for saleWest Albert Road, Liverpool
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000 to £325,000
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Room
- Shower room & Two Ensuite
- L17 Postcode
Jones & Chapman is delighted to welcome to the sales market this impressive three bedroom duplex penthouse apartment, situated within the highly desirable and popular residential community of Aigburth, L17.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 to £325,000. Jones & Chapman is delighted to offer For Sale this beautifully presented three bedroom penthouse duplex apartment situated on the popular and much sought after West Albert Road, L17. Welcomed to the property by entrance hall the accommodation, set across two floors is spacious and stylish throughout including lounge, dining room, bespoke fitted breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and ensuite to the lower level with master bedroom, ensuite and utility room to the mezzanine level. Due to the property's location an array of location amenities can be found within a one mile radius including shops, restaurants and transport routes. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what the property and its location has to offer.
Lounge 23' 4" max x 15' 8" max ( 7.11m max x 4.78m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, cathedral style ceiling, radiator, gas fire.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 15' 5" ( 3.51m x 4.70m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, gas fire.
Mezzanine 25' 7" x 10' 11" max ( 7.80m x 3.33m max )
Double glazed french doors leading to balcony, radiator, storage cupboard housing gas boiler, and access to loft.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 9' ( 5.92m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink with waste disposal unit, electric ovens, gas hob with cooker hood over, dishwasher, down lights, double glazed window to the front.
Shower cubicle, low level W.C.
Utility Room 9' x 8' 2" max ( 2.74m x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to the front, work surfaces, wash hand basin, plumbing for washing machine.
Master Bedroom 19' 5" max x 11' 7" plus recess ( 5.92m max x 3.53m plus recess )
Three double glazed windows, radiator,walk in wardrobe.
Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basn, shower cubicle, towel rail, low level W.C, bidet.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 9' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Jacuzzi Bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C, shower and bidet.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" plus recess x 13' 10" ( 3.12m plus recess x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the side.
Communal gardens and allocated secure parking to the front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64913128.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.