3 bedroom town house for saleWeavers Close, Eastbourne
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Modern & Well-Presented
- En-Suite to Master
- Two Parking Spaces
- Sought After Location
- Close to the Local Shops & Eastbourne Hospital
- Lawned Rear Garden
- Chain Free
Spacious and well-presented three storey town house. Ideally located close to Eastbourne DGH, local shops & good transport links. The property is modern & bright and benefits from x2 allocated parking spaces, en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom and lawned garden. Sold CHAIN FREE.
Located in a highly desired area of Eastbourne is this modern and stylish three bedroom end of terraced family home. This Bright and spacious property is located in an ideal position close to local shops, bus routes, Eastbourne hospital and other local amenities with the town centre, train station and Eastbourne's award winning seafront being nearby. This nearly new family home features tasteful interior with bright and natural light throughout comprising of downstairs cloakroom, spacious living room, large open plan kitchen/ diner with integral appliances and door into garden, three good size bedrooms the master having an en suite shower room and additional family bathroom. Outside has a very well maintained rear garden being laid to lawn and two allocated parking spaces. Viewings come highly advised to avoid missing out on this wonderful home.
Double glazed front door into the entrance hall with radiator.
Comprising WC, wash hand basin, radiator, space for washing machine, boiler and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Dining Room 21' 8" x 14' 2" ( 6.60m x 4.32m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, radiator, understairs cupboard, French doors to the garden and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from the ground floor entrance hall to the first floor landing with radiator and juliette balcony to the front.
Living Room 14' 2" x 13' 10" into recess ( 4.32m x 4.22m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and juliette balcony.
Bedroom 9' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps with shower over, vanity sink, WC, extractor fan and radiator.
Stairs rising to the second floor landing with airing cupboard.
Bedroom 13' 10" max x 14' 3" max ( 4.22m max x 4.34m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Comprising shower cubicle, radiator, vanity sink, WC and extractor fan.
Bedroom 14' 3" into recess x 9' 2" ( 4.34m into recess x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio adjoining the property, garden shed, shrubs and bushes and gate providing rear access to the park.
Two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64915080.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN113424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.