2 bedroom terraced house for saleYork Road, Northfleet
Offers in Region of
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Ideal First Purchase/Investment as a buy to let
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- STAMP DUTY FREE FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- CALL WALKER JARVIS TO ARRANGE VIEWING 01474 534453
This is an ideal opportunity for any first-time buyer stepping onto the property ladder or an investor looking for a buy to let. Comprising lounge, separate dining room, fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, ground floor bathroom and two double bedrooms. The property is heated by gas central heating and double glazed throughout, there is an enclosed garden to the rear. York Road is situated off Springhead Road in Northfleet, it is within easy access of Ebbsfleet International Railway Station, Gravesend Mainline Station and Northfleet Station making it ideal for those who commute. Gravesend town centre, Bluewater Shopping Complex and Dartford are just a bus ride away. It is within the catchment area of St Josephs Primary School, Lawn Road Primary School and Dover Road Primary School whilst there are secondary schools and grammar schools within the catchment area too. Call Walker Jarvis on 01474 534453 to arrange an appointment to view.
LOUNGE: 11’ x 9’6
DINING ROOM: 11’ x 9’7
KITCHEN: 7’10 x 5’10
BATHROOM: 6’11 X 5’6
BEDROOM ONE: 11’x 9’6
BEDROOM TWO: 11’3 x 9’9
GARDEN: There is an enclosed rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn with patio area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Jarvis Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors , Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.