4 bedroom detached house for saleKiln Close, Old Catton, Norwich
- Detached Four Bedroom Family House
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Sealed Unit Double Glazed Window
- Enclosed Rear Garden Backing Onto Playing Field
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
**CURRENTLY UNDER OFFER**
This four bedroom detached family house is situated in the popular suburb of Old Catton. The property benefits from sealed unit double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, L shaped lounge/ dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, four bedrooms & bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden backing onto playing fields, garage & driveway. The property is being sold with no onward chain.
Front entrance door, radiator, staircase to first floor, cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC, wall mounted wash basin, sealed unit double glazed side window.
L Shaped Lounge 19' max x 17' 10" max narrowing to 12' ( 5.79m max x 5.44m max narrowing to 3.66m )
Sealed unit double glazed front window, three radiators, TV point, gas fire with back boiler, uPVC double glazed rear window & uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of base wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to the side.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft space, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Sealed unit double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Sealed unit double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
Sealed unit double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.36m )
Sealed unit double glazed rear window, built in cupboard, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wall mounted wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, sealed unit double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and a driveway which provides off road parking. This leads to the garage which has an up and over front door, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a shed and patio. The garden is enclosed by fencing and backs onto playing fields.
Head north on Magdalen Road continuing onto Constitution Hill and straight over the mini roundabout. At the ringroad roundabout continue straight over, then at the Woodman traffic lights turn left onto George Hill and into Old Catton. At the end turn right onto Spixworth Road, at the traffic lights turn left onto Lodge Lane then take the third right into Norman Drive then the second right into Kiln Close where the property can be found on your right. Ref: 1988
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64915411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR104583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.