4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaldingfield Road, Sudbury
- Four Bedroom Brand New Beautifully Presented Home
- Ideal Location within Walking Distance to Sudbury Town
- Lounge & Separate Kitchen/Family Room with Integral Appliances
- Family Bathroom, Downstairs Cloakroom & En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Good Sized Tiered Rear Garden & Two Allocated Parking Spaces
An opportunity to acquire one of three unique new builds built by local developers, COOPER & KELLING!! Set over three floors offering versatile living accommodation and benefiting from off road parking and south facing generous sized gardens.
Sudbury is a small market town in the county of Suffolk. It is located on the River Stour near the Essex border, and is 60 miles north-east of London. The town benefits from an array of shops and restaurants aswell as a link train station to Marks Tey providing links to London Liverpool Street.
Entrance Door Through To:
Door to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and doors leading to:
Double glazed window to the front aspect, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and under floor heating.
Lounge 18' 1" into bay x 8' 9" ( 5.51m into bay x 2.67m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and underfloor heating.
Kitchen / Family Room 16' 6" x 21' 8" ( 5.03m x 6.60m )
A good sized room for the whole family with double glazed bi-folding doors to the rear, two velux windows and under floor heating. There is a range of modern matching wall and base level units with worktops over incorporating the inset sink and drainer unit and a central island. The kitchen benefits from integral appliances such as a fridge/freezer, cooker, hob and extractor fan and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard, stairs leading to the second floor landing and doors leading to:
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Double glazed sash window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 5" x 8' 4" ( 1.96m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, three piece bathroom suite with panelled bath with shower and mixer tap over including a glazed shower panel, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect and door leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 18' 3" ( 4.06m max x 5.56m )
A good sized master with reduced height into the Dormer window including double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Outside The Property
Accessed via Waldingfield Road, there is a driveway leading up to the property with two allocated parking spaces and a raised lawned area.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden set over three stages. The garden commences with a patio area with steps up to a further patio area then further steps up to a lawned formal garden. The garden is fully enclosed by panelled fencing and brick wall and has access via a side gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64917125.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.