3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleZamek Close, Bear Cross, Bournemouth
- Presented in excellent order throughout
- Tastefully re-decorated
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors (2012)
- Gas fired central heating
- Boarded eaves storage
- Good quality fitted carpets
- New boiler in 2017
- Peaceful residential area
Priced to sell. This beautifully presented chalet bungalow has 3 double bedrooms and has been very nicely updated by the present owners.
The front of the property provides two entrances with ample off road parking and turning space for numerous vehicles, with space for a lorry, motorhome, caravan or boat.
Inside, there is a dual aspect lounge with French doors out to the garden, and a nearly brand new kitchen (fitted earlier in 2019) which has an integral double oven and gas hob, plus a free-standing dishwasher and washing machine will be included within the sale. The area by the staircase could be useful for a computer work space. The bathroom was refurbished in approximately 2014 and has a bath with shower over, and a heated towel rail.
The garden is all on one level and is fairly easy to maintain, with slate paving, a neat lawn, and palm trees. There is both a summerhouse, built in 2018, and a brick-built store room, both of which have an electricity supply.
Zamek Close is situated within easy reach of the many shops and amenities in Kinson, including a Tesco supermarket and leisure centre, plus two retail parks on Ringwood Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64917300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 29081304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Bungalow Centre, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.