2 bedroom apartment for saleTapton Lock Hill, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Fantastic Open Plan Living Area With Juliette Balcony
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- No Onward Chain
- Secure Door Entry System
- Gated Off Street Parking
- Sought After Location
- Energy Rating - C
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000. A beautifully presented and contemporary styled two bedroom top floor apartment positioned within this popular residential development. Of possible interest to first time buyers or investor landlords alike the property has a open plan layout with a fantastic living/kitchen space with Juliette balcony overlooking the Chesterfield canal and master bedroom with en-suite. With secure off street parking, the property is located close to supermarkets, transport links and available with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64917643.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.