2 bedroom apartment for sale10-03 Flour House, The New Yard The General, Guinea Street, Bristol, BS1
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining area
- French doors to a private terrace
- Two double bedrooms with sliding doors
- Some images are computer generated
- Luxury family bathroom
- Utility cupboard
A stylish two bedroom apartment within Flour House at The New Yard.
The development is ideally located and is just a short walk from Bristol city centre and Temple Meads Station. At lower street level there are also a collection of commercial properties which have been deliberately included within the masterplan to aid investment, economic growth and vitality within the immediate area with Michelin starred restaurant Casamia and Paco Tapas now all open.
A beautifully designed one bedroom apartment on the first of Flour House. Benefitting from two Juliette balconies to the open plan living, dining and contemporary kitchen area. The master bedroom features fitted wardrobes and a Juliette balcony. There is a luxurious family bathroom and utility cupboard included. This property is offered with Help to Buy, which could enable you to purchase with just a £12,375 deposit*.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This property is for sale off plan. Images are typical of the development and for illustrative purposes only.
All apartments have a fully inclusive specification including:
• Engineered oak flooring features in the main hallway, living and kitchen areas
• 100% wool carpets to bedrooms
• Radiators powered by a communal heating system
• Individual room thermostats
• Luxury fitted wardrobes with LED hanging rail lights fitted in all master bedrooms
• Recessed downlighters to hallways, bathrooms and kitchens
• Ceiling pendants to all lounges, dining areas and bedrooms
• Internal cabling to allow for easy installation of digital and satellite television
• Communal satellite
• Telecom points fitted to living area and selected rooms
• Chrome shaver sockets
• All homes feature intruder alarms and mains operated smoke detectors
• Video activated door entry to communal areas where applicable
• Retro style wall or ceiling lights
• Bespoke designed carpets
• Illustrated artwork commissioned for The General
About the Development:
The New Yard offers a selection of contemporary one, two and three bedroom apartments, duplexes and houses in an enviable location a short walk to the city centre and Bristol Temple Meads train station. It is the next chapter at The General, the hugely successful development on the site of the former Bristol General Hospital, a location steeped in history.
The New Yard is comprised of four buildings, Flour House, Sugar House, Lawrence House and Gingell House. Each has been designed to reflect the industrial past of the site, which once was home to warehouses that stored goods coming into the city on the River Avon.
2018 Winner at the 2018 Bristol Civic Society Design Awards
2018 Highly Commended for 2018 Evening Standard Awards for Best Large Development
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Out of London Home
2017 Evening Standard Awards - Best Conversion (Highly Commended)
2016 WhatHouse? Awards - Best Medium Housebuilder
2015 PROPS - Residential Developer of the Year
Winner at the 2018 Bristol Civic Society Design Awards
Highly Commended for 2018 Evening Standard Awards for Best Large Development
Square Footage: 698 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64917835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD170759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.