3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Promenade, Scratby
Withdrawn from Market
- GUIDE PRICE £225,000 - £235,000
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- GARDEN ROOM
- RE-FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- AMPLE PARKING, GARAGE & CARPORT
- SCENIC WALKS ALONG THE BEACH
- VIEW TODAY!
Living Room/Dining Room 19'2" x 12'2"- Fitted carpet, two radiators, TV point, telephone point, two uPVC double glazed windows to side, uPVC two double glazed windows to front and double uPVC sliding doors front to a wonderful sea view. Enjoy peaceful, scenic views and an unrivalled position on the coast at this price.
Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room 19' x 7'5"- A recently fitted kitchen with modern gloss units and worktop over, integrated Bosch oven and Bosch induction hob, ceramic sink and drainer with wonderful sea views, space for fridge/freezer, uPVC double glazed window to side and uPVC door to carport. Further units to dining space, fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to side and opening to living room.
Inner Hallway Fitted carpet, radiator, loft access, doors to 3 bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 10'3" x 9'1"- A double bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear and Velux window.
Bedroom 2 13'5" x 9'4"- A double bedroom with fitted carpet, radiator, Velux window, fitted wardrobes and uPVC double glazed window and door to garden room.
Bedroom 3 9'3" x 4'5"- With fitted carpet, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to side.
Shower Room 6' x 5'6"- A re-fitted shower room with large shower cubicle, freestanding sink, low level W.C., radiator and uPVC double glazed window side.
Garden Room 18'4" x 7'2"- A useful addition to rear and views over the private, sunny garden. With fitted carpet, radiator, uPVC double glazed windows and timber framed doors to rear. There's also access to the garage from here which measures 20' x 8'4"
Outside The property is located on the sought after Promenade, with stunning sea views and enjoying a wonderful position on the Norfolk Coast. There is a private road to front which the vendor owns their part of, including the grass verge leading to the beach. There is a large private driveway with ample parking and uPVC sliding doors from the living room, offering Al Fresco dining with the sea views. There is a carport and 20' garage to side, with access to rear and an enclosed rear garden with patio, lawned area and pond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102806001160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Minors & Brady, Caister-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.