2 bedroom apartment for saleBeech Court, Norfolk Close, Dartford
- CHAIN FREE - ONE OF THE NICEST APARTMENTS AROUND!
- LEASE 122 YEARS - SERVICE CHARGE AND GROUND RENT TBC
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EXTREMELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- CLOSE TO DARTFORD TOWN CENTRE AND TRAIN STATION
We are delighted to bring to the market this simply gorgeous apartment which is just waiting for its new owner!
If you are looking for a nice area as well as a home that offers spacious and well thought out accommodation then you must arrange a viewing.
Set on Norfolk Close sits this "chain free" top floor apartment.
Comprising of: hallway, two bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen.
The great thing about this property is the amount of space on offer. It is a very large apartment with great storage space courtesy of two cupboards in the long hallway and a loft, which is boarded. The kitchen is also an exceptional size with plenty of wall and base units to house all your kitchen appliances and enough worktop space to cook up a storm! The lounge is a great size as well and comes with a "Juliet" balcony and you will note from the large windows the amount of natural light that is generated here.
There are two good size bedrooms - with one having the benefit of two sets of fitted wardrobes. The bathroom wont be a disappointment either as it is a very generous size!
The communal area and grounds are exceptionally maintained. You also have one allocated parking space!
This property is also conveniently located for Dartford train station and local amenities.
This apartment is one of the nicest ones I have seen and has a lovely feel about it. So ...what are you waiting for? Book your viewing today.
Call Donna on 01322 413501
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64918630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAE1001935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Land Estate, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.