4 bedroom detached house for saleArundel at St Edmund's Manor, Stockton Road, Sedgefield, TS21
- High specification kitchens
- 'A' AEG integrated appliances
- Stainless steel double oven
- Internal oak doors
- Bi-fold doors to patio
- Contemporary bathroom with fitted vanity units
- Extensive tiling by Porcelanosa
- Large block paved driveway
- Security alarm
Plot 50 - 4 bedroom detached house with single detached garage, available for £349,950.
An attractive 4-bedroom detached home, the Arundel with three bay windows, boasts a detached garage and offers spacious living. The impressive hallway provides access to a large lounge with a lovely bay window and bi-fold doors leading to a patio and turfed garden. The fully integrated kitchen, with bay window, also has space for family dining, and a separate utility room, accessed from the kitchen; both the lounge and kitchen/diner run the full depth of the property. Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms, including the master bedroom with en suite and generous sized walk-in shower.
Externally there is a block paved driveway, patio area and the gardens are turfed to the front and rear. A Story home includes many extras as standard, please check with our Sales Executive for what this includes and plot specific specification.
The Arundel can be 2 or 3 bays. Dimensions and layout shown are based on the 3 bay arrangement. For specific details please speak to Sales Executive.The images shown are for illustration purposes only. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Properties may also be built handed (mirror image). Please consult our Sales Executive for further information.
- Lounge - 3715 x 7205 [12'-2" x 23'-8"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 3775 x 7205 [12'-5" x 23'-8"]
- Utility Room - 2235 x 1668 [7'-4" x 5'-6"]
- Master Bedroom - 3331 x 4010 [10'-11" x 13'-2"]
- Bedroom 2 - 3715 x 3221 [12'-2" x 10'-7"]
- Bedroom 3 - 3245 x 3195 [10'-8" x 10'-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 3324 x 2405 [10'-11" x 7'-11"]
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-64919644.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.