3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleIngham Road, Bawtry, Doncaster
- Three Bedrooms, Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Kitchen & Lounge/ Diner
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms
- One Bedroom To First Floor
- Bathroom & Garage
DETACHED three bedroom dorma bungalow offered for sale with no upward chain. In need of some modernisation, early viewing is advised. Good sized plot lending to alteration and extension - subject to planning. Easy proximity to the amenities of Bawtry and the A1 motorway for commuting.
Offering a huge amount of potential this detached three bedroomed dorma bungalow is offered for sale with no upward chain and vacant possession.
Located on one of the most popular streets in Bawtry the current bungalow has spacious rooms comprising of a large entrance hall, lounge and kitchen with a second reception room or bedroom to the ground floor and a family bathroom. Second bedroom to the ground floor and the third to the dormer. In need of some modernisation throughout the bungalow sits in a good sized plot and would lend itself to altering and extending - subject to planning. Externally there are gardens to both the front and rear with a wide driveway for off street parking and leading upto the garage. Early viewing is recommended and is via the agent by appointment only.
Approached via a front facing double glazed entrance door, central heating radiator, two useful storage cupboards and stairs lead to the first floor and landing area.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' 4" max ( 5.44m x 3.76m max )
Having a stone fireplace with an open fire inset, two side facing double glazed windows and a front facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 7' 11" plus door recess ( 4.67m x 2.41m plus door recess )
Having a range of wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. The kitchen further benefits from an electric oven and hob, breakfast bar and a walk in pantry. Central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and a side facing entrance door.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.17m )
Double room with front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.17m x 3.02m )
Another double room: Having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with an electric shower over, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Side facing double glazed window, part tiling to the walls and shaver socket, side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 16' 6" ( 3.02m x 5.03m )
Accessed via the staircase to the entrance hall this third double room has a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Access into the eaves for further storage.
To the front of the property is a wide driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. Good sized lawned garden to the front elevation with a wall and gated area leading to the rear. Mature flower borders surrounding the lawn with established shrubs and plants.
Side gate gives access to the delightful rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and greenhouse. Wooden kennel if required, external tap and outside lighting. Useful outside store to the rear of the plot.
With an up and over access door, power and lighting connected and a rear facing double glazed window, storage to the eaves.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64919908.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Doncaster (7.3 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Doncaster (7.3 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.