4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePearsall Road, Longwell Green, Bristol
- Draft Details Only
- Semi-Detached Home/Desirable Location
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Views Across Fields
- Approx £1,600 Per Year Income From Solar Panels
- Approx 400 Metres Walking Distance To Popular Longwell Green School
- Two Reception Rooms
- Bathroom And Shower Room
- Driveway Parking And Garage
- Modern Kitchen
NO CHAIN!!N EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME!! SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION!! VIEWS TO REAR!! FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS!! GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY!! BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED!! IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM!! CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOL AND AMENITIES!! Blue Sky are proud to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom family home located on Pearsall Road in the sought after area of Longwell Green. The current vendors have greatly improved this property over their ownership, making this home ready to move in. Location is ideal for any family, the local primary school is close by, as well as local amenities, walks across fields and park. The accommodation comprises: entrance porch, hallway, lounge to front, modern downstairs shower room, utility area and the superb kitchen/diner/family room located to rear with gorgeous views and bi fold doors leading to the rear garden. On the first floor you will find four double bedrooms and impressive family bathroom with feature bath and shower cubicle. Externally the property boasts driveway parking, garage and a front and rear garden. The property also has the added bonus of solar panels which the vendor has advised us generates approx £1,600 per year income. This home needs to be viewed to appreciate all this wonderful home has to offer, call today to arrange your viewing!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Sky Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.