3 bedroom town house for sale15a Ashcombe Road, Weston-super-Mare
Withdrawn from Market
- New build three bedroom, freehold, mid terrace town house
- Located in the heart of the bustling town of Weston-super-Mare
- Ideally situated within reach of the M5 and less than a mile away from Weston Train station
- A superb, modern collection of locally developed, newly built properties along Ashcombe Road
- Two allocated off street parking spaces and enclosed rear garden
- Solar panels, double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
- Sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- Eligible for the Help to Buy Scheme
- The option to tailor selected finishes within the home may be available, please enquire for more information
BRAND NEW three bedroom, mid terrace town house (plot 7) located in the heart of the bustling seaside town of Weston-super-Mare. Accommodation comprises; lounge, kitchen/dining area, master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area, two further bedrooms (one with en-suite) and family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden and two allocated off street parking spaces. Added benefits include solar panels, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. Florence Mews is a superb, modern collection of locally developed, newly built properties along Ashcombe Road boasting town living with all the additional benefits that a newly built property has to offer and is ideally situated within reach of the M5 and less than a mile away from Weston Train station providing excellent transport links for the commuter to Bristol, Bath and beyond. The anticipated completion date for this property is November 2018. EPC Rating TBC, Council Tax Band TBC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8684867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Plaister Ltd, Weston Super Mare. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.