4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenways, Walton, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Living Area
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite, Vaulted Ceiling & Feature Window
- No Onward Chain - Part Exchange Considered
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- Study And Downstairs W.C
- Energy Rating TBC
£450,000 (Offers In Region Of) Occupying an elevated corner plot is this stunning four bedroom detached house. Located in the sought after suburb of Walton, the property has been extended by the current owners to provide beautifully presented, contemporary styled accommodation set across two levels including fabulous entertaining spaces and luxurious bathrooms. ideally located a short walk from local shops, amenities, Somersall park and available with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64926091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.