2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthbourne, Bournemouth
Offers in Region of
- New Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- "Premium Parking" For Two
- Two Double Bedrooms
- New Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge / Diner with Original Wood Block Flooring
- New Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Master with En-Suite WC
- Courtyard Garden
McKinlays are pleased to offer for sale this recently refurbished two double bedroom semi detached house with garage and treasured parking for two cars.
It has a contemporary retro style / finish, with original stripped wood block flooring in the lounge / diner, open tread stairs and feature fire surround, it has a new modern fitted kitchen with under unit lighting, ample cupboards and a breakfast bar this opens into the sun lounge which could be a snug, study space or further dining area / play room and has direct access via French doors onto the courtyard style rear garden.
Up stairs is a master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite WC, a second double bedroom and a modern fitted modern family bathroom.
At the rear is also gated access to the drive and garage allowing treasured parking for the area for 1-2 cars.
The property benefits from New Electrics & Central Heating.
PORCH:Double glazed obscured windows to triple aspect, door to:
LOUNGE / DINER: Original block wood flooring, feature fire surround, double doors into:
KITCHEN:Modern fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base level units, under unit lighting, wood block effect work tops, inset cooker with four ring gas hob over, space for fridge / freezer, washing machine, breakfast bar, tile effect flooring,
SUN ROOM:Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed windows to dual aspect, tile effect flooring.
BEDROOM ONE:Double glazed windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator:
EN-SUITE: WC,vanity sink unit:
BEDROOM TWO:Built in wardrobe, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
BATHROOM:Modern white suite, WC, vanity sink unit, panelled bath with shower over, double glazed window to rear aspect
GARAGE:Up and over door, side door to rear garden
OUTSIDE FRONT:Walled front garden with low maintenance shrub and tree borders, path to side gate and rear garden.
OUTSIDE REAR:Courtyard style rear, with gated access to front and rear parking space.
Details for property ID 16674 supplied to Rightmove on 03/08/18 at 9:45 am
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mckinlays, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.