4 bedroom detached house for saleKensey Valley Meadow, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Modern detached four bedroom family home.
- Former show home with many upgraded features.
- High quality fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances.
- Formal dining room and separate lounge with access to the garden.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room/WC and extensive fitted wardrobes.
- Mains gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
- Split level mature well enclosed rear garden with views over the Kensey Valley.
- Garage and off road parking.
- No forward chain.
66 Kensey Valley Meadow is an ex-show home, therefore many of the standard fitting were upgraded at the time of construction. The family home benefits from well-proportioned light and airy family accommodation with four bedrooms. Our clients have lived in the property since new and have maintained it to a good standard over the past ten years or so.
Internally, the accommodation includes a welcoming reception hallway with cloaks cupboard and ground floor WC. The kitchen/breakfast room is well equipped with a range of matching cream wall and base units with integrated appliances consisting of an electric oven and gas hob with extractor. There is also a fridge and freezer and a plumbed space for either a washing machine or dishwasher. Extra units have been fitted in to this room and there is room for a day to day breakfast table. The formal dining room is a good size and spacious enough to accommodate a family sized dining table. The lounge is a light and airy room with a fire surround featuring an electric fire and sliding doors opening out onto the attractive rear garden.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which are large enough to accommodate a double bed, with the master bedroom suite having an extensive range of built-in mirrored wardrobes and an en-suite shower room/WC. The family bathroom/WC is partly tiled and there is a shower attachment above the panelled bath. The modern home has many upgraded features to include chrome light switches and fittings, high quality carpets and there are many light fittings and blinds available by separate negotiation. As you would expect, a property of this age has mains gas fired central heating and external windows are UPVC double glazed. The property was painted back in 2015.
66 Kensey Valley Meadow has a good sized landscaped rear garden which has been well maintained by the owners and is a credit to them. They consist of an immediate gravelled and paved outside seating area, as well as a two tier lawn bordered by many attractive and colourful shrubs, bushes and perennials. There is a useful garden shed, a further decked seating area and some young specimen trees. The foot of the garden is the perfect place for capturing the afternoon and evening sunshine during the summer months. At the front there is a small low maintenance area of garden and a few steps away from the property (under a coach house) there is a single garage with off road parking in front.
The property is situated about ½ a mile from Launceston Town Centre which boasts a comprehensive range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston Town Centre proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Follow the road around to the left hand side into Exeter Street until reaching Prouts Corner. At Prouts Corner continue straight ahead signposted towards Lifton and Okehampton and after a short distance the development to Kensey Valley Meadow will be identified on the left hand side. Proceed into the development taking the first left hand turning, bearing right at the top. Continue straight ahead following the signs towards number 66 where the property will be identified on the right hand side marked by a Webbers For Sale Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64932305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.