8 bedroom detached house for saleROOKERY ROAD, HEALING
- Spacious detached home with origins dating back to the 1700's
- Eight possible bedrooms and four reception rooms
- Two bathrooms and cloakroom
- Large gardens offering the scope for further development
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Detached garage and ample off road parking for several vehicles
- Viewing is highly advised to truly appreciate the scope of the property on offer
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band G
- **REDUCED PRICE**
*** For sale by Modern Method of Auction: Starting Bid £330,000 plus Reservation Fee of 4.2% inc VAT***Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this rare opportunity to purchase what is believed to be one of the oldest buildings in Healing and is set upon this large plot on the corner of Rookery Road and Wisteria Drive in Healing. Only by viewing will you appreciate the scope that this property has to offer with eight possible bedrooms located over the first and second floors, two bathrooms, four reception rooms and lovely sized breakfast kitchen to name just a part of the accommodation on offer. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing one of the main selling features has to be the spacious gardens this property has to offer which in turn offers the possibility subject to permissions for further development. Briefly the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, office, breakfast kitchen, utility, sitting/dining room, games room, landing, two bathrooms, cloakroom and six bedrooms. To the converted loft you find a large landing area with two possible further bedrooms off creating eight in total. Viewing is highly advised and is strictly through the agent only please.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64932680.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7531210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes on 01472 200666.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.