4 bedroom detached house for saleShoreham Road, Rotherham
- ** THIS PROPERTY IS SSTC **
- High specification - Luxurious & modern family living. Excellent family home.
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, playroom/study, cloakroom
- Four good sized bedrooms, en-suite
- Ample off street parking, integral garage, good sized rear garden
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £360,000
**PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY IS SSTC**
WOW - A SUBERB STAND OUT PROPERTY WHICH IS SIMPLY STUNNING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM* This four bedroom detached property sits on a good sized plot & offers spacious & luxurious family accommodation. Boasting beautiful open plan living space
Having a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed door to the front.
A stylish cloakroom having a low flush W.C, wash hand basin, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Originally used as a double 4th bedroom but now serving as a play room. A versatile room which will suit what ever your family needs. Having a UPVC double glazed bow window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 24' x 32' 2" ( 7.32m x 9.80m )
Kitchen area - fitted with a range of modern / high specification wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer unit, the integral fridge freezer & the integral double oven and hob which also has a plate warmer. There are also two central heating radiators.
Dining area - in the dining area there are UPVC double glazed French doors which over look & lead to the rear garden.
Lounge -a beautifully decorated lounge, the focal point of the room being the multi fuel burner with feature surround. There is also a UPVC double glazed bow window to the front.
Having access to the loft and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 13' 8" to wardrobe doors ( 3.63m x 4.17m to wardrobe doors )
Having built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, a central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a walk in shower, wash hand basin with storage, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed velux window.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.41m x 3.17m )
Having a UVPC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 12' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.86m )
Having built in storage into the eves, a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
A luxurious bathroom having a panelled bath, walk in shower, wash hand basin and low flush W.C.
The property stands on a good sized plot with a block paved driveway to the front providing off street parking for multiple vehicles.
To the rear is a good sized garden with a lawned area, patio area and a conifer boundary and mature trees. There is also a decking area with a wooden sun roof.
Integral Garage 31' 2" x 12' ( 9.50m x 3.66m )
Having power & light and an up & over door. There is also plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64934671.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.