2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleForty Foot Road, Swingbrow, Chatteris
Offers in Region of
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Area
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
RURAL LOCATION - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS- *** GENEROUS REAR GARDENS*** THE GOOD LIFE***
This detached bungalow is situated in a rural location along the Ramsey Forty Foot Road. The property benefits from two bedrooms, lounge plus separate dining room, double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and generous rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to side, Single drainer sink with mixer taps, 1 1/4 bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, breakfast bar, wall and base units.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Window to side. Patio doors to gardens. Radiator. TV point. Bare polished floorboards.
Dining Area 12' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.10m )
Window to front. Window to side. Radiator. TV point. Bare polished floorboards.
Bare polished floorboards. Smoke alarm. Window to side. Radiator.
Plumbing for washing machine. Range of wall and base units. Door to side. Window to side. Oil fired central heating boiler (floor mounted).
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 13' 4" ( 4.19m x 4.06m )
Window to side. Radiator. Bare polished floorboards. Loft access.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Window to side. Radiator. Bare polished floorboards.
Window to side. Radiator. Shower area. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled walls.
Front gardens are laid to grass with a gravelled area for off road parking. There is a drive to side which is laid to gravel leading to the rear gardens.
Generous rear gardens have timber stores, trees and shrubs bordering, grassed area.
Further gardens are laid to grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64936225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.