3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodroyd Avenue, Carlton, Barnsley, S71
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- THREE BEDROMS - THROUGH LOUNGE/DINER
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN STYLE SHOWER ROOM
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- DRIVEWAY & DETACHED GARAGE
- UPGRADED GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS & AMENITIES
Ideally suited for the young/growing family this well presented three bedroom home is well served by nearby amenities and schools.
Featuring an attractive fitted kitchen and shower room this three bedroom semi detached home is tastefully presented throughout. Benefitting from decorative low maintenance gardens front are rear the property has a block paved driveway leading to the detached garage. Situated within this highly regarded residential area between the villages of Carlton and Royston offering access to amenities and schools as well as commuter links. Making an ideal home for the young/growing family the property has uPVC double glazing as well as an upgraded gas central heating system. Must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64936672.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR180190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.