3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Crescent, Tickhill, Doncaster
- Detached Bungalow Set to a Corner Plot
- Viewings Are Advised to Appreciate Whats on Offer
- Offered for Sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Fully Refurbished, High Quality Interior
- Ample Off Street Parking & Larger than Average Garage
**MOTIVED VENDOR - FULLY REFURBISHED MODERN BUNGALOW**
KITCHEN-DINER, GOOD SIZE LOUNGE, 3 BEDROOMS, FOUR PIECE SUITE, GARDENS, PARKING AND GARAGE.
**VIEWINGS A MUST**
Tickhill is a lovely place to live with a wide array of facilities for all ages, St Marys Crescent has the benefit of a walk way with a short cut through to the shops on the high street.. The high street has supermarket, butchers, fruit & vegetable shop, doctors and dentist, plus many more facilities. There are excellent motorway links via the M1/M18 with commutable access to larger cities.
Light, bright and airy offering a side facing entrance door alongside double glazed window, spot lighting to ceiling.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 11" + door recess ( 3.94m x 3.63m + door recess )
Spacious light and airy main reception room offering both front and side facing windows which allows in plenty of natural light, electric fire inset to modern surround.
Open Plan Kitchen & Diner 17' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 5.46m x 3.33m max )
Impressive open plan kitchen and dining room comprising both wall and base units which are set above and below worktops which extend to include sink and drainer unit, built in oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Integral washer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Spot lighting to ceiling, front facing double glazed window and side facing entrance door giving access to the decked area of the garden. Central heating radiator and karndean flooring.
Providing loft access which offers a ladder for access, power and lighting, new boiler and insulation.
Bedroom One 11' x 13' 11" ( 3.35m x 4.24m )
Main bedroom which offers both side and rear facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.61m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.59m x 3.02m )
Another good size double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 8' 2" + shower cubicle x 5' 8" ( 2.49m + shower cubicle x 1.73m )
Ultra modern four piece suite including bath, separate shower cubicle, low flush wc and wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring and extractor fan.
The bungalow is set to a large corner plot which is to the corner of St Marys Crescent, being set in the centre of its plot, the bungalow benefits from gardens wrapped around, ample off street parking leading to the garage and gated access. Walled with mature trees and shrubs the mature garden also offers access to the rear of the property which encloses a decked and lawned secret garden ideal for entertaining. The garage offers an electric up and over door and is larger than average.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64937599.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.