4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale**New Bedford Road Area**
- Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000
- Rarely Available 4 Bed Semi Detached Home
- Beautiful Entrance Hall and Staircase Feature
- Lounge Dining Room Plus Further Reception Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Family Brathroom Plus Shower Room
- Plans For Further Expansion
- Corner Plot Plus Garage
- Call Now On 01582 958070
This outstanding and unique traditional style semi-detached family home offers spacious and well laid out accommodation. Situated in a popular residential location close to renowned schools and local colleges as well as having good access to main routes for car travel and being a 1.4 mile walk from Luton's mainline station with its fast and frequent service into the City.The property is sited on a generous corner plot and has scope for further expansion and devolvement. Plans (subject to conditions) exist for additional extensions and improvement.Some of the further benefits include gas central heating to radiators, fitted kitchen, refitted family bathroom and separate shower room.The accommodation comprises of, reception hall, cloakroom, lounge which adjoins dining room, 3rd reception/ sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, on the first floor, large landing, 4 generous bedrooms, family bathroom, separate shower room, outside are gardens to the front side and rear, garage and shed.Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the features this rarely available home has to offer. Contact ANDREI to book open house viewing on 01582 958073.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-64937902.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8619710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Bell, Stopsley, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.